UNITY A JOURNEY OF HOPE
239 Town Country Rd
Vanderbilt, PA 15486
724-963-3606 or 3607
Or use our contact form.
We can only accomplish great things with the support of our volunteers. Without volunteers Unity could not continue to grant wishes to those in need!
There are multiple ways to volunteer and we are greatful for any and all help/time you can offer. We will never tell you that your are not doing enough, and you only commit to
projects of your choosing.
We Need Volunteers For The Following:
1) Fundraising event staff
2) Attending meetings and sharing ideas.
3) Assist wish recipients during wishes.
Benefits of Volunteering:
Requirments for volunteering:
1) Must be 18yr or older. Minors may volunteer as long as they are doing so with a legal guardian.
2) Must sign a liability relase form.
3) Must be a mature, compassionate and caring person.
4) You must not have a criminal record. Background checks may be performed at the discretion of the Unity Staff memebers.
5) Some activites may require long periods of walking, standing etc although these activites are needed at times we understand not everyone is physically able to do so. We do not want any phyical limitations you may have to deter you from joining us in making a difference in others lives.
6) No alcohol will be consumed during any and all Unity events or wishes.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer then please fill out the contact form to the left and someone will contact you. Join us and together we WILL "change lives, 1 wish at a time..."